Facebook Training in Utica NY
Facebook provides a free platform for your business to use to connect with consumers in an informal setting. Part of your social media training can start with understanding Facebook. It’s a great way to build the relationships and trust that lead to sales.
If you’re just starting out with your Facebook business Page, we recommend using our Basic Facebook training. If you want to use Facebook advertising, add a tool to help you manage your page or learn to deal with issues that arise as your presence grows, try our Facebook Advanced class.
Facebook Training you’ll need to make the most of Facebook
Basic Facebook Training for Small Business
Prerequisite: Basic familiarity with using the Internet, must have personal Facebook account
This class will get you up and running with your own Facebook Page for your business.
You do not need to have a Facebook business Page prior to the class, but you should have a personal Facebook profile and be moderately familiar with Facebook concepts for personal use (commenting, Like button, etc.). If you do already have a Facebook Page for your business, we’ll help you learn how to get more engagement from your Page.
In just three hours, with our Facebook Training you’ll learn:
- How to setup a Facebook Page for your business
- How to make your Page as attractive as possible to visitors (to get them to Like your page)
- What to post to your Page and when, plus the types of content that are the most engaging for visitors
- Why it’s important to get people to Like and comment on your posts (and how to encourage that to happen)
- How to measure your Page’s success on Facebook
People who will benefit from this class include small business owners, solo practitioners, people who manage others in social media, career changers looking for new skills or recent grads who want to be sure they know the “business” side of Facebook. We will provide actionable examples from a variety of industries throughout the class.
This is a practical, not theoretical, course, and you’ll leave with the knowledge you need to go forth and create and manage your page immediately.
Advanced Facebook Training to Help You Do More
Prerequisite: Basic Facebook Training and/or established Facebook business page
Take your Facebook presence to the next level with this tools and techniques class.
- Learn to use Facebook advertising to find out how many potential customers are on Facebook, and draw them to you on a limited budget
- Learn to use a third-party tool, HootSuite, which allows you manage and schedule your posts
- Investigate additional features that Facebook offers, including inviting people to events, creating groups, and using Places to enhance your local business
- Learn about third-party apps and tools which enable you to run promotions like contests, sweepstakes or coupons on your page, and collect email addresses from your Fans
- We will also address common questions that come up after you have been running a Facebook page for a period of time including: how to handle Facebook spam, how to deal with complaints and how to grow the number of likes and improve engagement